Get connected with businesses that are changing the world. Learn about digital marketing tactics, strategies, and tools that work.
Help ‘Better-Businesses’ & ‘Better Business-People’ expand their reach and impact, and do so in a flexible, and fast-paced remote work environment!
With this position, we are looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead and manage our client projects and digital marketing campaigns to success. This person should be proactive, an excellent problem solver, have a strong attention to detail, and have a passion for seeing their work completed on time and in a quality manner.
- Some experience with project management is preferred but not required.
- Manage and lead our Grow Ensemble client projects to an effective and successful completion.
- Communicate with clients, send project updates and reports, schedule and lead client facing meetings.
- Create and refine systems and standard operating procedures to increase our operational efficiency and improve client experience/results.
- Conduct SEO and marketing audits, implement SEO and marketing strategies, build and manage client content plans.
- Lead weekly internal meetings to brief team on client project status
- This is a part-time role, starting between 10-15 hours per week. However, there will be plenty of room for growth as the company grows and this position will evolve into a full-time role.
- This role is also remote, so you can work anywhere in the United States / during Grow Ensemble’s business hours (mainly Central Standard Time). We communicate via email, Slack/Zoom, and phone.
- This role will pay $15 to $25 / hr. depending on experience.
- Since this is a virtual position, must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having limited amount of face-time
- Must be reachable during the hours of 8AM – 6PM Central and respond to messages within 2 hours
- Must have a PASSION for leaving the world a better place than you’ve found it!
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously — well organized, and highly competent at determining, what’s the next action here? Have the confidence and ability to prioritize when faced with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proactive and clear communicator! You take ownership of updating others on progress, results or roadblocks of projects — never miss a deadline type person!
- You can lead and manage others — You’ll be working with a vast network of writers, editors, and team members/contractors of all kinds.
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner.
- Strong attention to detail — Apt to conduct ‘QA checks,’ some editing and proofreading.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
Learn more and apply here: https://growensemble.com/jobs/project-manager/