As Senior Manager Sustainability Data & Analytics, you drive the centralization of sustainability data, which feed critical priorities within our broader sustainability team, including reporting, analytics and budgeting. You will implement innovative solutions to track performance against pre-set KPIs within the team with your strong understanding of data governance principles and assurance criteria. If you’re a team player and ready to jump into a quick-paced, agile environment, we want to hear from you!
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Developing processes for the centralization and communication of sustainability data to enable tracking of our sustainability goals
- Building systems and KPI trees to support the tracking of sustainability data across projects and topics in collaboration with other internal teams while ensuring integrity of data
- Implementing robust data governance and partner with experts/metric owners to support the development of assurance-ready metric criteria
- Keeping oversight of sustainability planning and reporting cycles (actual v target) and preparing sustainability reporting for both internal and external use to support our communications strategy
- Acting as the direct link between the System tech team (technical owners of the database) and the Sustainability working groups in Zalando (data owners)
- Developing innovative data-based solutions for business cases and projects and supporting the tech team in the automation of data sources
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis or controlling, commercial and data assurance experience specifically a plus
- Excellent and proven analytic thinking and data analysis skills
- Extremely comfortable with Excel - other programming experience a bonus
- Ability to translate complex data sets into easily digestible information for non-tech consumers
- High levels of energy, a can-do attitude and comfortable working under pressure while delivering high-quality results
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; inclusive, positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.