As Manager Sustainability Reporting & ESG you drive Zalando’s sustainability communication via our external reporting. You lead the internal process of developing a strategic concept for reporting and partner with internal stakeholders to produce high quality reports aimed at key external stakeholders such as investors and customers. You will partner closely with our Investor Relations team to develop and implement our strategy on ratings, which includes liaising with key rating agencies.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Being the direct link between the Finance team who runs the overall annual report process and the Sustainability team
- Developing concepts of Zalando’s annual reporting to prepare a high quality user-friendly product in line with international standards
- Defining - together with our partners - which content and KPIs are reported and developing a roadmap for future reporting ambitions
- Ensuring internal alignment with key stakeholders as well as external assurance of our report
- Managing and completing the (rating) disclosure in line with ambitions that the sustainability and the Investor Relations team jointly developed for Zalando
- Monitoring (international) reporting standards and best practices including the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and other UK and EU specific requirements
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong understanding of accepted and emerging international reporting standards, as well as the ESG landscape
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with excellent time management
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.