Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA), a national clean transportation and energy consulting firm, is seeking a Digital Marketing (Engagement Marketing) Specialist to join our team in our Santa Monica office.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your digital and email marketing expertise to help support the outreach for GNA’s large-scale advanced transportation and energy conferences such as the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, Renewable Gas 360, the Dairy Sustainability Summit, and the Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC) Forums and Symposiums. This role will also provide support on a GNA-owned industry news publication called ACT News, as well as an array of outreach campaigns for GNA’s clients.
The ideal candidate for this role must be organized, creative, and have excellent written and analytical skills. This individual will report to the Engagement Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communications, marketing, business, English, or public relations.
- 3 to 8 years of email marketing and digital strategy experience, preferably in a consultancy, agency or in-house digital/ecommerce environment OR strong internship experience.
- Experience with email marketing tools, best practices and platforms, with 1+ year of experience using Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or another marketing automation tool.
- Strong writing, research and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of HTML, preferred experience with Dreamweaver and WordPress.
- Experience in and/or interest in the advanced transportation and energy industry.
- Support in writing, building, and setting up automated email campaigns in Eloqua using HTML for events, webinars, media publication, internal communications, and clients.
- Manage GNA’s social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Strategically craft targeted segments for email campaigns using Eloqua.
- Develop copy and marketing materials ensuring messaging aligns with brand, including social media graphics, print collateral, website material, emails, and Eloqua landing pages.
- Assist with quality control for all aspects of email communications including links, email and landing page content, subject lines and appropriate audience versioning and segmentation.
- Optimize email campaign metrics. Drive effectiveness through various modes of testing, measurement, tracking and reporting.
- Manage the logistics for educational webinars, including set up, speaker invitations, audience development, and reporting.
- Develop multi-touch email marketing campaigns to support webinar registrations.
- Compile webinar registration reports, including refining/formatting attendee data.
Website Management & Search Engine Optimization:
- Maintain content for websites in WordPress with search engine optimization best practices.
- Identify keywords and optimize websites in strategic areas such as page title, meta data, headlines, alt tags, etc.
- Provide metrics tracking for trend comparisons.
- Determine search volume and relative competition/difficulty score as well as search trends.
- Develop core and topical content suggestions provided based on keyword research.