Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA), a national clean transportation and energy consulting firm, is seeking a Digital Marketing (Engagement Marketing) Coordinator to join our team in our Santa Monica office.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your digital and email marketing experience to help support the outreach for GNA’s large-scale advanced transportation and energy conferences such as the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, Renewable Gas 360, the Dairy Sustainability Summit, and the Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC) Forums and Symposiums. This role will also provide support on a GNA-owned industry news publication called ACT News, as well as an array of outreach campaigns for GNA’s clients.
The ideal candidate for this role must be organized, creative, and have excellent written and analytical skills. This individual will report to the Senior Manager of Engagement Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communications, marketing, business, English, or public relations.
- 1 to 3 years of email marketing and digital strategy experience, preferably in a consultancy, agency or in-house digital/ecommerce environment OR strong internship experience.
- Experience with email marketing tools, best practices and platforms, with 1+ year of experience using Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or another marketing automation tool.
- Strong writing, research and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of HTML, preferred experience with Dreamweaver and WordPress.
- Experience in and/or interest in the advanced transportation and energy industry.
- Support in writing, building, and setting up automated email campaigns in Eloqua using HTML for events, webinars, media publication, internal communications, and clients.
- Support updating GNA’s social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Assist with quality control for all aspects of email communications including links, email and landing page content, subject lines and appropriate audience versioning and segmentation.
- Optimize email campaign metrics. Drive effectiveness through various modes of testing, measurement, tracking and reporting.
- Support with the logistics for educational webinars, including set up, speaker invitations, audience development, and reporting.
- Compile webinar registration reports, including refining/formatting attendee data.
- Create advertising reports for digital publication advertisers.
- Compile monthly analytics reports using data from Eloqua and Google Analytics.
- Track projects using project management tool Asana.
- Support with target audience list research, tagging and segmentation.